Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's up

Well so far I'm feeling ok. Not great! Mostly tired though. I went in to the infusion center today to get my first of two Neupogen shots for the white blood count elevation. Even though my count was good yesterday they want to keep it high. I will find out if I can weasel out of the second shot. What a wussy!

I will try and keep up with the blog and post a few recent pictures over the next few days. My weight is somewhat stable but I am noticing the hair getting a little greyer. The least of my worries.

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Who cares about your hair color? But what's with the blue background on your blog? These 57-yr-old eyes have enough trouble picking up black type on white background. Or has your blog always been blue and I'm just having a senior moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You (and Maxie) look great Ade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever gray hair you don't want I will take.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete