Friday, March 20, 2009

So I lied !!!

I did just say that I wouldn't solicit donations for our Zimbabwe project but I guess I lied. I have heard from so many of you who - like me - have been incredibly moved reading Dennis' letters. It really makes me frustrated and sad that treatments for simple diseases like scabies - which cause so much suffering - are so out of reach for most people there. I am so grateful to all of you who keep sending contributions to help feed and assist these kids and families. The need is so overwhelming and I know we can't help everyone, but I am filled with hope about what we are able to achieve with Dennis' help. We are feeding people who would otherwise be starving and we ARE making a difference.

Any size donation would make a difference. If you need my mailing address or any information on how to donate please email me privately at:


I am also trying to look into the possibility of obtaining medicines from different companies or corporations. If you have any ideas please let me know. The most basic of medicines saves lives over there.

I understand fully that right now globally, there is a huge demand for philanthropic causes. Right here in the USA people go to bed hungry or sleep in their cars. While I have seen the generosity of the American people here at home there is no one to help the people we are trying to help.

A heartfelt thank you.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment