Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend update

Rob is home for her spring break. Friday afternoon I picked her and a couple of her school friends up and brought them home. The friends live quite close to us so it was good to be able to car pool.

Saturday morning we watched Man U play Liverpool and all I can say is...............ssssshhhhhiiiiittttt!!! We lost 4-1. I had to take one of my chemo anti-nausea pills to get by. How utterly embarrassing. Did I mention that I hate Liverpool. We drowned all this sorrow out with a nice family dinner at Tonino's (Italian).

Sunday was catch up on a few chores day. Rob's passport renewal pictures. A visit to the AT&T store to check out new wireless service for the Suskin Family. We are with Sprint now and need to make a change.

I have been feeling ok today and this weekend. Better than a while ago. Just as soon as this happens then I have tomorrow to look forward to. Chemo day!!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment