Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What does this all mean?

As I have stressed before, this battle/war is far from over. I am not out of the woods yet. Still wondering about the forest! That's not to diminish the great news I got yesterday. I know there will be lots of scans in my future and I'm sure I will be somewhat anxious and nervous for each and everyone of them. But I have to deal with what comes my way because I have no choice. Or better said, the other option (or choice) is not a good one!!! The overwhelming love and support from you all has certainly helped and sustained me through this. I am eternally grateful.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. you have come such a long way..i admire your courage and tenacity..may you just be blessed with good health from now on...

    stan

    ReplyDelete