Thursday, November 6, 2008

House hunting

After a pretty good nights sleep it was off to go house hunting with our agent, Fred. We had a productive morning looking at different properties. There was one in particular that we may pursue. Very nice indeed. After lunch we briefly looked at a few other areas and then home to my mom's place so I could absorb all of the information. Had a couple of good chats with Diana about all that went on and what I saw.

In the afternoon I did the obligatory Jamba Juice stop with my mom. Threw in Whole Foods and Publix Supermarket stops to pick up supplies (food) for the fishing trip.

After another dinner with my mom I went to the airport to pick up Howard (my brother-in-law). No, my mom didn't bugger off to play cards again. When we got back to the apartment we set up a sandwich production line for the fishing trip. Some of you may think that I am obsessed with food and that's all I think about. Well, you could be onto something.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment