Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend update

Tomorrow (Monday November 3rd) I am scheduled for my PET/CT scan and Tuesday (November 4th) I will be meeting with Dr. Erlich (my oncologist). I will keep you all updated as to my medical news. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't a tad nervous! Hopefully, all will be stable and fine. I am feeling ok right now. My appetite is good and my weight is up and stable.

Saturday we watched Man U beat Hull 4-3. A very entertaining game. It was not on TV but Rob sent me the internet link to watch the game live on the computer. Don't ask how she found these links! In the evening Diana and I went to Fuddruckers for dinner. Nothing but the finest dinning for the two of us. I did have the ostrich burger and it was very good. Just like eating a giant chicken that tastes like steak. Now there is a change...........instead of everything tasting like chicken. We then went to see Pride and Glory with Ed Norton and Colin Farrell. It was entertaining but not great. Interesting story.

Oh, I actually remembered to change the clocks back. Sleep well.

You all know that Sunday for us is an eating day. So what else is new. Chef Mike, my loving son, made me a really nice omelet for breakfast.

Everyone needs to look good. Even Max, our dog. He went to get groomed Sunday afternoon. Rather handsome upon his arrival back home.

Sunday evening Chef was at it again. This time it was Thai Satay chicken in peanut sauce complemented with a cucumber and vegetable salad and edamame. No peanut allergies here! Excellent as usual.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment