Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday in Boca

The flight to Boca was once again quick and easy. It's tough getting used to airports, security and all the other associated crap again. I'm just not doing it often enough. Phew. Ilan picked me up at the airport and then it was back to my mom's place to for an oxtail lunch and watch Man U play play Celtic to a 1-1 draw. Ilan was more than happy to pick me up once he knew he was going to get some of my mom's oxtail. Oxtail sounds gross but what an amazing dish. At least I think so.

In the evening I had dinner with my mom and then she left to play cards with her mates. Basically, she abandoned me. Cousin Hilary came over to see me and the two of us went to Jamba Juice and then Barnes & Nobles. So far I have had a Jamba Juice Acai supercharger every day I have been here. Do you think that I'm overdoing it!!! I also think I may be looking a little chunky. Yes me. Oh well, off to eat.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment