Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Update

We have had a somewhat busy couple of days. On Thursday we went to see Dr. Ward. We discussed the sleep meds and other things. Hope fully the meds will start taking effect. It seems that way. Sleeping is getting a little better.

Friday we drove out to Gaithersburg to see Dr. Rick levy. Another very interesting session. We did some Hypno-regression where we went back to my childhood growing up in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). The crux of the session was to take me back to a time where my body and mind where in excellent health. Well mostly so other than the usual sports related injuries!!! We then essentially used the images and energies to help augment healing me now. It was quite interesting. He then did some energy healing on me. I really need this as my energy level is quite low right now. Go figure! We will see him again next Friday.

With my energy level being so low and my lack of sleep, we stayed around the house for the weekend. It has been disgustingly hot here in Baltimore for the last couple of days which makes for going outside a little tough. I do still manage to go for walks with Max in our Forest, which is mostly shaded. Late afternoon, when parts of the pool are shaded, it's swimming time. (I need to avoid the sun because of the meds).I'll be honest, it was my first swim of the season. The water temp was 88 degrees F or 31 degrees Celsius. Bloody nice. I will try and make this swim time a daily event.

Phil and Lil (Daughter-Niece) came in from New York on Sunday to spend some more time with us. It was really nice to see Lil. Haven't seen her in a while. As usual, it's always great to have their company. I also went for a massage Sunday lunch time. Quite relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment