Sunday, April 20, 2008

Second night Passover

Phil and How left at lunch time today to go back to NY. Hannah had to leave first thing this morning for the airport. Brief but really nice visit.

For the second night Passover (Seder) dinner we are invited out. One of Dr. Erlich's nurse practitioners invited our family to their Synagogue for a communal Seder (dinner). It's an orthodox synagogue so it should be quite an interesting service. So far I'm doing OK eating matza. Drinking lots of liquids with it.

The battle/war resumes tomorrow. I have had a pretty decent weekend so far. Physically and mentally.

2 comments:

  1. I think this should be good for your throat, it's kosher for pesach, and it's caloric, so really i think this could be the perfect snack for you:
    Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding. Get Bobba on it or I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember family seders in bulawayo with zaida or uncle sydney or hymie reading in hebrew and all the kids losing it because it was taking so long. I can't believe you all stayed at the seder till midnight but its fantastic that you found it so meaningful. I am sorry we couldn't stay. Its sounded like a happening.
    Xphil

    ReplyDelete