Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sizing me up again

Today I went to the Owings Mills radiation facility for a CT scan. This scan was done for planning purposes only and not diagnostic purposes. It will take them a couple of days to precisely plan and set up the next 14 rounds of radiation. In all likely hood my 22nd round of radiation will probably be mid next week. The few days delay should not pose a problem at all to my overall treatment plan..

Suzy took us to Dinner at Ginza, a Japanese Hibatchi Grill. Very nice but I think I over ate!!!

Thought I would throw in a picture of my Tulip garden. Not quite the scale of The Kuikenhoff Gardens in the Netherlands. But,none the less, we love it.


8 comments:

  1. BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS....I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO POST A COMMENT...ANYWAY KEEP IT UP..YOUR ATTITUDE IS AMAZING....DO YOU WIN ANY FREE GAMES ON THESE RADIATION MACHINES?

    STAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adey baby! It's lunistka... finally got registered on the blogger site so will be contributing alot more. KLeep up the good work re: the treatement. Tomorrow I'm taking Gerhard, Ilan Elkaim and Zach to the football. Should be immense. Will fill you in on the game you should have been at. I'll chant some yobbery for you.

    Speak over the weekend.

    Lots of love

    Ilan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok MY Little Bro or Drinki as I call you,

    This is my last attempt at getting registered! I LOVE tulips and can't wait to see what's happening with the seeds we planted....was that a joke or what?? Let's see..Amazing to read your blog and we are so proud of you. Truly 'inspirational' to quote my other sibling Schnukki!
    Love you loads and keep my chair warm I'll be back soon!

    xxRusxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good flowers. Glad Lukie isn't there to trample them. And Japanese Steakhouse...yummmm! Did you eat rice (on Pesach!)? Or better yet, shrimps? do tell in your next blog. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you forget howie, we suskins are of the Sephardic shrimpites clan. So, of course we ate both.


    Mike

    ReplyDelete