Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday off

Nothing going on today as far as radiation treatments are concerned. It will probably be early next week until I start up again. I should hear from Dr. Brenner soon.

Sunburn..............that seems to be the best way to describe how my throat feels. It's still quite tough swallowing and yes, I did take a nice long nap this afternoon. It felt good.

Rob is home for the weekend. Tomorrow morning is a big Man Utd game. They are playing Chelsea. This could decide the premiership title. Go Man Utd.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adrian-
    It's Em-How's sister in Boston. This is my VERY FIRST write-in to a blog, so YOU RATE! That is, if you even get this message! Wanted you to know that you have a New England Fan Club, rooting for you all the way! It sounds like you've been through a lot, but have got a great attitude. You are a model patient, and obviously someone whose knowledge and experience (with the portacath) they've tapped into. Sorry about that swallowing difficulty; it will probably be some time until your throat gets back to its previous "self." You are truly an inspiration; I'm so happy to see that you've maintained your sense of humor. That story about the farting lady in your yoga class really cracked me up. What's her problem? Once--I can see, but twice? Geez! Maybe she should watch what she eats before bending and stretching. Or maybe she's getting a bit too into the "downward dog!" Anyway, just know that Moose and I are thinking of you and sending you our very best. Keep up your great attitude--you are something. Will try to follow along this blog thing, and check in with you every now and then.
    With love and best regards-
    EM Zylber
    P.S. I've scrolled down to find the "send" and now I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Hope you get this!

    ReplyDelete