Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Radiation Round 20

Round 20 went smoothly today but I am really starting to feel the cumulative effects on my swallowing. That combined with the worst acid reflux. What a combo. I am also taking longer naps in the afternoons. I guess it's all part of growing up (eerr getting old).

I went to yoga today with my Mom. It happened again........... The same (rather large) lady farted once again. It was a beaut. This time everyone cracked up. Nothing like a bit of comic relief mixed in with yoga. The lady next to her was in hysterics so that just goaded me on. The instructor added that any sound in yoga is OK so maybe next week I'll light 'em up. See how long it takes for me to get booted out of yoga. Just like back in school!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...with all you're going through you have to get gassed in Yoga. I think your mom should make you a nice heaping platter of oxtail soup the night before so you can fight back efficiently. I'm sure you could power Baltimore for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would enjoy any sort of farts wouldnt you fatman.

    ReplyDelete