Monday, April 21, 2008

Radiation Round 19

The Passover service went on til well after midnight. We stayed until just before midnight. It was a really wonderful experience. Very informative. The rabbi was amazing.

The xray techs just called from Sinai to tell me the machine is down (broken). They said they would call as soon as it's fixed. On the one hand I am really looking forward to being done with the treatments. On the other hand, I do not want to miss any days. I just want to move through this on a regular consistent basis. I know it makes no sense but then what the hell does with this!

Got called about an hour later. The machine was up and running and I had round 19. Quick and easy.

1 comment:

  1. so youre still on track to go 100% without missing a day :) youre a champ!

    ReplyDelete