Saturday, April 19, 2008

Passover begins


To all my friends and family, I would like to wish you all a chag sameach (happy holiday) from all of us.

Phil, How, Han and Luca (dog) drove down from New York to be with us. A bit of a nightmare drive. What should have been just over 3 hours took closer to 5 hours.



It was like a birthday for me. Presents galore. A very cool 1000 piece jungle puzzle which we are all helping with (phew). An amazing but simple remote control helicopter which I have proceeded to crash numerous times. But it's still intact!. Lastly Phil insisted on teaching me needle point. Yes, needle point. I feel I am in a comfortable enough place with my masculinity that I am actually trying it. Catching on quite well. I was thinking of showing a picture of me doing the needle point but sanity prevailed.




Diana, my mom and Phil did an amazing job preparing everything for the first night (seder) of Passover. It was wonderful all being together. The dinner was fantastic. Yes, I still have an appetite. Now eating Matzo for the next 8 days may pose a bit of a challenge. I don't think I need to elaborate!

2 comments:

  1. ade,
    you are a bloody inspiration. Seriously. You are handling this all with so much grace and strength - we are just blown away! You look fantastic - How might be the teensiest bit jealous of your hair - your attitude is phenomenal, and in one lesson you needlepoint better than me! Dad would have been proud. Love you snade and thanks for such a great time.
    Xphil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent message last night, Iain battling to send,Keep going you are doing well Monica McKenzie

    ReplyDelete