Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Think I May Have Figured It Out!!!

With the help of my niece Lil, I think I may have figured out the blogging cock-up. Hopefully, you can now leave comments. I am truly overwhelmed (positively) at the number of people that have tried to comment on the blog but where unable to. Just go to:

http://asuskin.blogspot.com

Click on any "comment" button and have at it. I hope. Thanks Lil.

I just want to say good luck we are all counting on you.

Weekends off. You have to love it. It's like having a Monday thru Friday job from 9 til 5. What's up with that? I have never known what that is supposed to feel like. I don't get paid $$$ for this job but hope and pray that I get paid in successfully winning this battle/war and having quality time with family and friends.

Had lunch today with Russ and Diana at Mt.Washington village. Took a drive in the Roland Park area of Baltimore. Very pretty. Home afterwards for a good afternoon nap. Must be getting old. Mike was busy at home with his new PS3 game and Rob was at school probably catching up on weekend football (soccer) games and scores. Max was having a good "kip" as well.

To my good friend from Wilmington, NC who sent me that great Lance Armstrong book. I am embarrassed to tell you that you forgot to say who you were and I have no idea who it's from. This may require some detective work. Thank you anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I think the commenting thing works now. Thanks Lil.

    ReplyDelete