Sunday, March 30, 2008

*****A BLOGGING LESSON*****

I have had so many questions about posting to the my blog so I will try and explain what I understand as best I can.

Just to read the blog go to:

http://asuskin.blogspot.com

If you go to this link you can read the blog. If you want to leave a comment, question, joke etc. click on "comment" at the end of a particular post and follow the instructions. It appears that you may have to do some kind of registration. If you do register then do as I did and use the minimal amount of info possible. Whatever your comfort level dictates. Please don't forget to sign your comment e.g. Cousin Leroy. Sorry to put you through this.

The other option is to sign in as me. Go to:

http://www.blogger.com/start

In the user name type in asuskin@hotmail.com

For the password use ....................I will email it to you, literally. If you already know it from a previous email etc. then use it. Yes, it begins with a capital B. Once again please sign whatever you add so I know who it's from. Please do not edit any of my posts.

"Just want to say good luck.We are all counting on you". Peter Graves - Airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment