Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where in the world is Carmen "Adrian" Sandiego

Well, in the East Hampton's (on Long Island) of course. I flew into Islip airport from Baltimore. Quick easy flight. Russ and Phil picked me up but what a schlep. It was about and hour from the rental house. Oh well.

We arrived at the house and how great it is! A beautiful pool outside and a really hot jacuzzi! Just the place to relax with my sisters and Gerry,Oren,Ilan and Carolina! Unfortunately the weather wasn't great so we lazed around and then took a drive so they could give me a little orientation of this amazing area. East Hampton is truly gorgeous and once you've seen it you realise why the rich and famous flock! That's me!!!

It was so excellent of Phil to drag her busy body three hours on a bus to be with us and it's always sad when she leaves but work she must....need one of us to be planning the next trips! Not really Philly! We wish you could have stayed longer!! We then started the mission to have dinner and we were all starving! I am actually constantly hungry now and it is really strange for my sisters who still have the habit of feeding me! They were so surprised to see me actually going to the fridge and constantly grazing on my own!Anyway, we had such difficulty finding a restaurant as most are closed on a Tuesday night! How odd!! Must be a Hampton thing...But Nicholls was open and we had an great meal!

I slept upstairs with Oren who actually snores so well done to me for bringing ear plugs! And I woke at 7.30!!!!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment