Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday and homeward bound

After a really great couple of days with the family in the Hampton's it was time to go home. I really wasn't feeling great with the cough, the headaches and the general fatigue but I new it was a short flight home to Baltimore. So I sucked it up and got on the flight. It was easy and quick. Just like flying to Zim.....ha, ha.

I had to make a quick flower stop on the way home as it was Diana's birthday. Roses were in order. I got nice red ones from me and pink ones from Russ, Phil and my Mom. We had a nice dinner together (curried chicken) that Diana made and even Chef Mike (from Suskin's Hell's kitchen) was impressed. It was an early night and boy did I need the rest.

On a side note, this cartoon sums up why Tsvangirai signed the Zim deal.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment