Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Update

On Saturday morning I took Craig and Taryn to the train station for their trip back to New York. We had a good couple of days together. Before Craig left he gave me some new Zim currency. Worthless, but at least they look pretty!!!



In the evening Diana and Robyn drove to Philadelphia to watch the USA women's olympic soccer team take on Ireland in an exhibition game. Rob really enjoyed it and had a great time. Diana, on the other hand, had a good time with Rob and enjoyed the soccer but................had a tough time with those teeny-bopper fans!!! Better her than me.

Sunday morning Rob and Mike helped me get my Ipod sorted out. I got some goods songs from both of them. At lunchtime I drove Rob back to school. She had an afternoon soccer game that she was playing in and then had to referee a bunch of games til 8 PM. Back home Mike and I did what we do best. Order Chinese take out.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian - News from Zimbabwe suggests that have now passed the "lowest point" and they go only go up - trust you are well on the same positive path. Nice to get all your mundane news - the normal the better!

    Shanah Tovah, chag Samauch and lots of love
    "Father Davis"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with "Father Davis" about hearing all the normal news. Like I said before, you're doing more each day than I do! Sounds like you are eating well, too. That's really great news! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete