Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday and Rob's off to school

In the morning Diana and I drove Rob to school. Boy, what a change from her freshman year. She has 2 roommates (good friends) and a really nice room. They have there own bath/shower/toilet, fridge and sink. How cool is that? She was thrilled and I guess somewhat glad to be back at school with all her friends. We felt really good dropping her off this time after a good lunch together at Noodles and Company.

In the afternoon Lil and I watched Man U loose to Zenit St. Petersburg 2-1. It was for some cup! Who the hell knows. Just great to watch Football again.

In the evening we were invited to some friends of our good friends from Boca, Ilan and Robin. They came into Baltimore for the weekend to visit with Robin's schoolmate. Geez, we just saw these guys at my birthday bash in Boca! It was a really nice dinner with good company. I am starting to eat well now and my appetite is coming back. I'm thrilled. Fat? Not yet.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment