Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where in the world is Carmen "Adrian" Sandiego

In Las Vegas of course! At the Bellagio where I met Phil, Han, Lil and cousin Martin. What a magnificent hotel. Talk about being pampered and spoiled rotten. I have definitely discovered my "metro-sexual" side.

We sat at the cabana and sweat like stuck pigs. Really hot. We ate well and then we all went for the most fantastic massages. A nice shower and then off to see Cirque du Soleil's Mystere. Excellent show. It was like being on an amazing acid trip, with weird costumes, music, and dancing, and a bit of comedy thrown in. And that's not even mentioning the grown man dressed as a baby walking around on the stage in a diaper. Back to the hotel for an amazing dinner: Kobe beef, Dover sole, filet mignon, mushrooms, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomato soup, and so on. I have no idea how I stayed up so late and ate so much. I must have put on half a pound!!! Lil wanted me to stay up and teach me craps, but I couldn't. She did really well losing her money in seven minutes though.

Carpe Diem

2 comments:

  1. Adrian,
    It sounds to me that coming back to work might cramp your style. Tell Wayne Newton hello for me.
    Cheers, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKINNY..LOST YOUR BLOG FOR A WHILE..hope you got my birthday message...sounds like you had a great time in boca..great photo...you really are blessed to have such a wonderful family..thinking of you all the time

    stan

    ReplyDelete