Friday, May 2, 2008

Radiation Round 25

Round 25 was delayed as I actually slept in. Well, sort of. I was supposed to go in at my usual time of 9:15am but finally went in at 11:30am. It was quick and easy with just 10 more rounds to go. Yeehaa.

Let me explain the lateness by saying, for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I think it goes something like that. The action I am referring to is constipation. Yes, that delightful subject. With all the pain meds and other meds I got a little plugged up. The equal and opposite reaction being what they give you to alleviate this problem. I think you get the picture. I also think I may have overdone the relief meds!!! It was not the best of nights and hence the delayed start to an otherwise lovely sunny weather day. However, don't come to Baltimore right now if you suffer from allergies. It sucks outside from that aspect. Welcome to spring.

Let me describe the radiation sunburn on my front and back. I have sunburn on my front and back and it hurts. What else can I say. This whole process is like getting cooked from the inside out. My throat still hurts and the swallowing and eating is still tough. I am just looking at the light at the end of the tunnel knowing we are getting near the end of this particular battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment