Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Radiation Round 22

Round 22 took a little longer than what I was used to. The previous 21 treatments came from the top and bottom only. The next 14 treatments (including today) come from seven different positions on the right side only. So instead of 5 minutes it now takes 10 minutes. No big deal. I will now meet with Dr. Brenner every Thursday morning after treatment.

Yoga was uneventful. It's amazing to think what makes it eventful is somebody farting!

It was a good afternoon as far as football (er soccer) was concerned. Man Utd beat Barcelona in the Champions league semi final. Can't wait for the final.

Swallowing,acid reflux, nausea etc etc is much the same. A little better than yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. follow, follow, manchester united are going to moscow!!!!! glad youre having a better day papi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Adrian! It's a beautiful morning here in Boston with the sun shining---a bit cold as yet for this time of year. Let the dogs out, fed them, had my Irish Steelcut Oatmeal, and now drinking my coffee. My thoughts come around to you, thinking, "I wonder what Adrian has to say--what's the latest?" I think I'm hooked on this "blogging business" with you. "I can't quit you!"

    I think it's great that you go to yoga--I hope that helps to relax you and keep you in a "good place." I guess the farting is a "treat" you can't always expect.

    Hoping your negative side effects diminish daily.

    Will be checking in again.....

    Best-
    EM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you miss the farting lady. In fact, I'd go one step further and say you're a fart-enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADE, ask mom about the time in venice!!!!

    ReplyDelete