Thursday, May 1, 2008

*****HOW TO COMMENT*****

So many people have asked how to comment so here goes. Go to:

http://asuskin.blogspot.com

no sign in necessary!

click on "comment" under the title you want to comment in. It's near the end of the verbiage in that particular title.

Leave your comment under where it says "Leave your comment". Sign your name at the end of your comment.

Then scroll down!!!

In the "word verification" window type in the given word exactly as shown.

Choose anonymous under the "choose an identity" section.

Then hit the "Publish your comment" button. As soon as I get the email requesting your comment be published I will do it right away. It may take a while until it shows on the blog so please be patient and check back.

That's as easy as I can make it. Don't use any other sign in identity unless you have a Google/Blogger identity. It just gets too complicated. Just remember, I do love reading each and every comment. The more the merrier

If you forget how to comment then just reread this title *****HOW TO COMMENT*****

6 comments:

  1. Ok, so I'm a total schmeggeg. The instructions you gave are apparently what I've been doing all along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you? Don't forget to sign your name.
    Ade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Glad your treatment plan is working out so great! Let me know if you don't want your morning 'pearls before swine' Humour is great medicine! Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. skinny...keep it going ...too many man utd mealies on your blog...can you not get rid of them...go you spurs...

    stan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Ade. It's me, Em. I'm the anonymous schmeggegg! Didn't realize I had to sign my name. I thought.....ugh! Never mind. I'll just sign my name from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading all your blogs from Israel. For fun read my new website..www.attorneyinternationaltax.com Light reading if you take your laptop to treatment sessions.
    Pretty sombre day here yesterday (Yom Hashoah) but the countdown begins for huge celebrations for Israel's 60th next week. We will be at the Herzliya Marina watching the flotilla of navy yachts and a flypast of the new F16I's which hopefully now are clear of formaldehyde.
    lots of love, Hilary
    P.S. Allan's birthday today

    ReplyDelete