Monday, April 7, 2008

Radiation Round 9


Today went a little slower than usual. The machine was "ill' for a few minutes! None the less, pretty quick by most standards. I met today with Dr. Mark Brenner (our usual Monday meeting). Everything was fine and he was pleased with how I looked and felt.


I went home and picked up Russ and Diana and we went to the barn raising at the Hopewell House. It was really cool to see these Amish gentlemen putting the barn up like it was a huge Lego building. Very cool to see and watch. We also talked to a few people that we had met at orientation evening.


We then left for Diana's office where they were throwing a pizza and wing party for me. One of the office ladies husband is a Fire Station Captain and an expert chicken wing maker. Ernie, you outdid yourself. Great batch of wings. We had a great time and, as usual, I stuffed myself. I feel a serious nap coming on.

1 comment:

  1. Chicken wings! Didn't think Baltimore was known for that. Aren't you supposed to be eating crab cakes. But the wings must agree with you 'cause you look pretty damn good in that photo with Edna.

    ReplyDelete