Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Diana


Through this whole ordeal I sometimes tend to forget the impact that this all has had on people around me and close to me. I cannot help but think about how Diana (Lil / Aunt Edna) must be feeling through all this. Well, I can tell you in all honesty, that if it wasn't for her dotting, caring, nagging etc etc I know that I simply could not have managed by myself. She has been my strength, my crutch, my nurse (not in that sense), my confidant, a shoulder to cry on and the list would go on endlessly. She has held me up and faced this challenge very stoically. But I know that she has faced this with me with determination and resolve. I know at times it seems like an impossible road ahead but when I look at her and the kids I realize just how important this whole battle/war is and how we must and will prevail.


I , at times, have difficulty putting how I feel into coherent words. Through all this, my love and respect for her has grown exponentially. I love you Lil.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely thing to write. Three cheers to Edna. We know it's tough on her as well and we're here for all Suskins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stan said..dame edna needs a medal for putting up with your flatulence all these years...looking through the pictures of our zim reunion...i look so much younger than the rest of the guys..i could be one of the children..keep the updates coming..we are following your every step...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for keeping us updated..we follow each day...can they fix the nose?

    stan and glenda

    ReplyDelete