Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Radiation Round 10

The treatment went expeditiously today. Spoke to Suki (Dr. Brenner's PA) about some slight discomfort swallowing. They prescribed me a cocktail of Lidocain, Maalox and Benedryl. How weird. Just tasted it. Bloody awful.

Off to Hopewell house for morning yoga and meditation. I'll let you all know how it was.

It was fantastic. The yoga, that is. During one of the breathing/stretching exercises someone farted. Just a small one but enough to cause Russ and me to start giggling. We managed to gain control pretty quickly but those that know me (Mike) know that something like that always tends to crack me up. Yea, yea, yea. Very infantile and sophomoric. Couldn't help it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lido, Maalox, and Benadryl. Ick. I'm gagging for you.
    lil

    ReplyDelete