Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Relaxing day

Had a great nights sleep and woke to a bright blue morning sky with a slight chill in the air. I thought I had slept in but it was actually 6:40 am.

Went over to Ilan's house/internet cafe to visit Opah and the rest of the Bucknall Place gang. Then on to “Thee Coffee Shoppe” for a late breakfast with Silvi and Lee. I got the call from the airport that my luggage had arrived. So, off I went to pick it up. After shmoozing for 20 minutes I walked out, bag in tow, with nothing missing. I was elated. One of the airport cops and his friend asked me for a ride into town and I was only too happy to oblige. You never know when that cop's help may be needed :)

Unpacked and sorted out all the “stuff”. Dispensed some gifts and then went back to town (7 mins) to go and have tea and scones with Silvi. Back to the Solly home for a nice quiet dinner with Lee and Silvi. Watched some soccer (England vs Wales) on TV and then to bed for an early night. How stressful was that ?

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment