Friday, September 9, 2011

Center visit again.

Went on a book search for learning Ndebele, the language spoken in Bulawayo. I think I will be able to get the books at one of the primary schools.


I picked up 15 chicken meals for all the workers at the Zimkids Center. They were delighted to get something other than sadza and chamoolia. I'm glad there was only a small piece of chicken left over for me as even double doses of Crestor wouldn't have helped with the grease !!!


Back to Solomon's supermarket for a food shop for me to take back to the USA. I was also able to give Mr. White and Mr. Hutchins a new shirt each.


Friday evening I was once again able to make the Minyan for services. Then it was off to the Solomon's for a wonderful Shabbat dinner. Thanks Lee, Joyce and Loveness.  


Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment