Monday, October 13, 2008

Movie Monday and "shitty" water

I did my bi-weekly blood work this morning and then stopped by Panera's to pick up some fresh baked bread. No, I'm not obsessed with food. Just starting to enjoy it again. Thank you steroids.

Diana and I went to see the new DiCaprio/Crowe movie called Body of Lies. I loved it and Diana liked it. None the less, two thumbs up. Well worth seeing.

Now the "shitty" water part. Our home has a well and septic system and some how our water became contaminated because of a hole in the well cap. We realised this after having our water randomly tested. How lucky. The well was sanitized (chlorinated), the home filtration system was serviced and the septic system was drained and serviced. Other than the chlorination, everything else was due now anyway. So, potential visitors, all is "well" in Adrian's water land. And no, no one got ill. Phew!!!

Carpe Diem or, should I say, Carpe toilet paper.

1 comment:

  1. i think your pipes got contaminated from all the junk food you been eating....you need a good enema....hope you doing well..got yartzheit for my dad[11 yrs]..a bit emotional...said kaddish in shul..the only time really that shul means something to me.. take care skin

    stan

    ReplyDelete