Thursday, October 16, 2008

Minor head carving


Sorry to get so personal with all of you but................

This morning I had a "blemish" surgically removed from my forehead just above my left eyebrow. I will know the pathology in about 10 days. I am sure all is ok. Nothing sinister. Besides, I am all "sinisterd" out.

My bi-weekly blood work came back just fine. Yes, I do have blood and yes, it works. All the tests were within normal ranges.

I also went for my yearly routine hearing test and that was stable and normal also. It really is refreshing to get tests back that are stable and normal. Lets hope that this is the way of the future for me. Hey, it's either survivor (optimist) or victim (pessimist). I'll take the former.

Still "recovering" from that great curry dinner of last night. The hot wings tonight haven't helped. I must be nuts.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Adrian
    Glad to hear that you have blood and that it does work.
    The stable and normal, well , when you get back we need to talk.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete