Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sutent start up

Today was the first day on my new oral once-a-day pill called Sutent. Hopefully I will tolerate the side effects. Come to think of it, I feel a little weird. It feels like.............like...........like. Just messing around!!! But honestly, I really hope the side effects are minimal and the good effects are very positive. Time will tell.

I had my 6 month dental hygiene check up this morning. What an amazing cleaning and such a gentle and good looking, attractive hygienist. And then my wife showed up. Wait a minute. The hygienist was my wife. But everything I said was true. No cavities. Must have been the chemo! True to form. I was starving after my cleaning so I ordered an extra large pizza with onion and proceeded to devour it with the assistance of the office staff. Oink, Oink.

Carpe Diem.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Reggie.
    Now you can go to the website and e-mail graham@delisa.com to see what they have to fratten you up a lot. Their pies, biltong and droewors are very good and he'll ship it to you UPS.
    It's so good for everyone reading your blog daily to see how much you have cheered up and are backto your old penga self.
    With love,
    Fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some guy named Goldstien came by and said he knew you from some gay bar in Jo' berg. Most likely just another Greek Rodesian want-a-be. Good to hear things are moving forward and you are still the Suskin legends are made of. Regards from Alaska I am on my way out next week to after a Moose. Cheers and all the best,

    Jim ( Ugly Greek Bastard )

    ReplyDelete