Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday travel day

In case you missed it, I am now signing each of my posts with "Carpe Diem" (seize the day). Each day is a gift.

Well it's Friday and someone must be traveling. It's not me........... yet. Diana went to Toronto this weekend. She will be home Monday.

I did a bunch of chores during the day and then Mike and I had Shabbat dinner together. No we didn't cook. We ordered in from Chicken Out and combined that with a homemade can of soup and there you have it......dinner.

After dinner I watched a movie on TV (300 - not 300 movies but the movie 300) and Mike had about 8 friends over to hang out and swim. They didn't swim because of the rain so they just played pool, trivial pursuit, card games and ate.

Carpe Diem

1 comment:

  1. Adrian

    Do you really miss the travel? The airlines are packed. I think you should buy a high powered( nothing less than 300hp) convertible, (red would be a great color choice) with loud pipes and big tires . Take road trips and see the country.

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete