Thursday, September 4, 2008

The MUGA Scan

I swear I'm not making this name up. Today I have to go for a baseline MUGA scan. It's a nuclear medicine scan of the heart to make sure all is ok, cardiacly, while I'm on Sutent. I also have to have blood work done every two weeks. I will let you know how the MUGA went.

The procedure went fine. It took about an hour. Dr. Erlich should have the baseline report tomorrow. MUltiple Gated Acquisition, or MUGA. That's the definition. Wow! Sounds impressive. Now off to eat.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Ade-
    Your spirits are great; I'm happy to hear you doing so well with a positive attitude. I will look up Sutent--sounds like you could look really suave from the side effects. Better make sure your wardrobe is workin' for ya, too! Moose would approve of your taking care of business regarding your teeth!

    ReplyDelete