Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Update

It's been a bit of a slow weekend. I have not been feeling that great the past few days. I seem to be coughing a bit more than usual. It seems to get worse if I talk too much or try and take deep breathes. Yea, I know. Me talk too much? We will discuss this tomorrow, at my chemo treatment, with the doctors.

Phil came in Saturday to spend the day with us. Her visits are always uplifting for me. We did not do much except for me to try and eat and try and converse (and cough). I also had a massage in the morning and Sue (the masseuse) told me my skin was really dry and it did not look like I was drinking enough fluids. She gave me this electrolyte powder to try so I have been making a conscious effort to consume more fluids.

Sunday we watched Man U play to a draw with Newcastle. It is so nice to have our English Premiership Football (soccer) season back on TV. Combine that with good Olympic coverage and what more do you need? Hmmm!

2 comments:

  1. Glad Phil was able to spend time with you on Saturday. Hope your cough is a bit better today. I'm sure you're looking forward to going to Boca. Try to jump in the ocean. It's good therapy...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zim chicks were always good at backstroke..because they were mostly on their backs...sounds like you are putting up with a lot..when are you off to boca.?should do you the world of good..a lot of discussion at the moment..who is better phelps or fish?? hang in there boykie

    stan

    ReplyDelete