Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday and it must be Phil visiting

Phil, Ade (skinny version) and Russ.

Friday morning Rus and I went to pick up Phil at the Station for what turned out to be a great 'sibling together' day. I had slept well and we planned to spend the day at the pool with the family and Sylvie. And that's just what we did with a little (understatement of the year) food shopping thrown in so the two of them could make sure that there wasn't actually a minute when something wasn't near or in my mouth. They even bought me a T-Shirt from The Little Shop of Horrors! Check out the picture!!! I still get very tired but it's not that easy to rest in the afternoon. Perhaps that overwhelming fatigue is lifting....We had a lovely Shabbat dinner and Phil left on the 8pm train. Great to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment