Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday and Gaithersburg

The total body pain is still there but seems to be getting a little better with each day.

I'm actually starting to enjoy the drive out to Gaithersburg. It takes about an hour. Some highway and some rural (country) Maryland. The meeting with Rick went well. On the drive home we stopped at McDonald's. It has become somewhat of a ritual in order for me to elevate my calorie count for the day. I scarfed down a Big Mac and some fries. I shudder to think of what else is being elevated with regards my not-so-normal cholesterol!!!

Got home and relaxed out at the pool. Silvie and I have had a good chat. While we were babbling Diana and Robyn were playing tennis on the sport court. It's like miniature tennis (1/3 full size for the sport court). Anyway, Diana the avid fan and player and Robyn who seldom if ever plays, played a few games. Well, I think she (Robyn) may have given Diana a real run for her money on the court. Sad but true.

Shabbat dinner at home with Diana, Rob and Silvie. Then we proceeded to watch the tape delayed Olympic opening ceremonies on TV. Unbelievably impressive. We never finished watching til the end and will see the rest Saturday sometime.

Mike arrived home late evening from his trip to Cabo in Mexico. He had an absolute ball and looked really well. It's good to have him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment