Thursday, May 15, 2008

Radiation Round 34

Round 34 went smoothly today. Guess what. Tomorrow is round 35. The last round. Can't tell you how much I have been looking forward to completing the radiation treatments.

I met with Dr. Brenner today. He has put me on an anti-fungal medicine just in case a fungus is hindering my swallowing as well. My weight is 148lbs. Down about 12 lbs. from my starting weight. Not bad, all things considered. My blood pressure was 110/70. Very good. So at least I am staying hydrated.

The last two days have been wonderful weather wise. I am able to get out and go for great walks in the hood.

2 comments:

  1. i would go play outside but i have to study :( booooo
    i heard about your fungus! theres a fungus amungus (tell mike to add that to his cliched stand up routine, its a classic)

    in other news, i might need you to help me get on payapl. ill explain when i call you again.

    love you daddy! one more to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ade! It is absolutely fab that tomorrow is the last freaking appointment! I am so happy for you because I'm sure tomorrow seemed a million miles away only recently. You've "stayed the course" the way you had to, and this time tomorrow, it will all be behind you. Hope you can start to see a brighter side. Just know you have your fan club in Boston---Moose and I are cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete