Monday, April 14, 2008

Radiation Round 14

Shit, my throat hurts. It's also just a little bit tough talking. I can see that being a problem for me. Ha ha. So if I can't talk too much on the phone then maybe email me. Had radiation round 14 this morning and then met with Dr. Brenner and Suki. The throat discomfort is very normal for this stage of the treatment. So none of this is unexpected. Oh well.

Went for a walk in the forest with Diana and Max. Had to try out the new camera. Simply amazing. I will post some pictures to bore the hell out of all of you.

For those who want an update on the situation in Zim this cartoon sums it all up.



Thanks Keith.

2 comments:

  1. bummer about the throat. who knew? i'm glad you've got the camera and i'd love to see some of the shots you take during your walks. I bet your backyard is bursting with life and I can just about smell the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its mugabes time to step down. we will see what happens. haha chelsea didnt win today! thanks steve bruce!

    ReplyDelete