Friday, October 23, 2009

What's coming up

This coming Monday is Chemo day. Tuesday I am going to see my Pulmonologist. I am trying to get some help with my breathing. Because of the fibrosis in the right lung it sometimes gets a little tough with the breathing/out of breath thing. No biggie.

The MouseSkin family continues on their merry tumor ridden way. I will get an update next week. It still seems like we will be on schedule to start testing them early next year. The good thing is that as long as the current drugs are keeping things more or less under control then the sense of urgency is somewhat diminished. But with this disease you just never know.

From a traveling perspective, there is loads coming up. Next week in Boca. November in London. December in Israel and Boca. And new years on a boat cruise. I love it. 2010 brings us to South Africa for world cup and somewhere before that, a possible trip to Zim to catch up with ZimKids. If anyone has any trip suggestions please let me know :)
I hope this weather is through Cape Town before we get there. This is a pilot's worst nightmare!

Carpe Diem.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...those are great travel plans. Good for you. Love the picture of the lightening. Would hate to see it from a plane. And you need to give me your two cents about the Northwest pilots offline....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ade, ya look like a million bucks! Honest to God, when are you gonna be on the cover of GQ?
    Your travel plans sound amazing--glad you've got so much lined up. Hey, if you give How your impressions about the Northwest pilots, can I be in on it? Thanks! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Pilot's worst nightmare? How about getting caught doing something so stupid that the whole world knows about it and you'll be regretting it the rest of your lives - now that's a nightmare!!!

    Keep up the good looking pics.

    ReplyDelete