Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OK say it

OK, say it. I've been a very naughty boy. Jeez, you know how many times I've heard that one!

Yes, I have been remiss in keeping up with the blog but maybe it's a good thing. I have been feeling fairly well lately. People tell me I look good. But in all honesty, who would walk up to someone with a known illness and tell them they look like crap. Come to think of it. Maybe I would. No, not really.

What I'm trying to say in a very round about convoluted way is I am grateful for what I have and how I am doing. I know this sounds weird but I obviously have no choice. There are so many family and friends enduring all sorts of awful stuff. Like I said before, If I have 5 lousy days and 21 good days between treatment I am ahead of the game. Sadly, there is always someone else worse off than me!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment