Monday, October 26, 2009

Chemo 7 (Round 6)

The maintenance therapy continues. Jen (the nurse) was back working with me. What a pleasure. Once again, my vitals were good, the blood work was good and my check up with Dr. Schraeder went well. What more could I ask for? Well, let me see.........

I'm still receiving the Alimta and the Avastin and as long as they are keeping things at bay we continue. It's kind of weird because the first couple of days I feel good and then I have a few rough days. Fatigue and slight nausea. Nothing a nap and a few good drugs can't take care of. I try and keep a journal every couple of months to see if the symptoms remain more or less constant. They seem to. Post chemo days 3-6 are tough and then sometimes days 7-10. Diana seems to know my schedule and symptoms before I do!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment