Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend update


Friday morning Spike and Aviva arrived to stay the weekend.

We had a wonderful time with them. Aside from great conversation and Aviva’s culinary skills, we were blessed with perfect weather. Blue skies and 75F – doesn’t get much better. After PF Chang dinner on Saturday night, we walked around the harbor front. Maybe because of the distraction of friends or just the passage of time, my bone pain seems to be lessening. Never underestimate the power of friendship.

Sunday lunchtime before they left for the airport Aviva did some last minute shopping with Diana and Spike and I watched Man U lose to Everton in the FA cup semi final. Oh well.


Carpe Diem.

4 comments:

  1. Max looks good.

    Bob P



    do you pick the word verification I have to type in , this time it was legrat. gives me pause for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Adrian: Seems like the latest round of this fight has you taking a breather - or was it the blow to Man U. But what do I know as I went for Liverpool over Chelsea. Going into the finals you've got to rest up.
    Nice snap of Max and The Man.
    Cheers,
    Daniel & Company

    ReplyDelete