Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Go Man U

This afternoon Man U plays Portsmouth in a Premiership game. Basically, they have to win the last six or so remaining games and the title is theirs. They can and should do it. I will update the results later today.

I went for my massage this morning. I see the same therapist as I find this really nice, easy and convenient for me. She is a wonderful, warm and friendly person and is very clued into my physical condition and my cancer treatment regimen. She is perceptive enough to know, like all good therapists, when I want to talk or when I just want to relax and sleep. I know this sounds like an advert for massages but I find it a wonderful part of my overall therapy plus it's incredibly relaxing. Thanks Aimee.

Well, it was a good afternoon. Man U beat Portsmouth 2-0. So we are now 3 points ahead and a game in hand. It was a fairly entertaining game. The rest of the league results were in our favor as Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all tied.

On a personal level, I felt pretty good today. It is quite comforting to have our medical team in place again.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment