Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend update

Boy. Lots going on.

Friday evening I started to feel a bit of chest pain. I attributed this to the Neupogen shot from this past Tuesday. I won't go into the details of what Neupogen does to you, suffice to say, bone and joint ache is common. Well the pain got progressively worse as the evening went on and now I started to think about cardiac problems!!! I had never quite experienced this kind of pain before so we went to the Sinai Emergency room. We really did not have a choice.

I stayed the night and had a whole bunch of tests done. Well, to make a long story short, cardiac problems were ruled out and so were blood clots. Phew! I was discharged early afternoon and went home to the wonderful news that Man U had lost to Fulham 2-0. I wonder if there is any shit news linkage here? We had better start winning again or I could be screwed.

The meds for the pain have really helped but I'm so bloody tired. More later.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment