Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mike is home from school

Mike got up this morning and said he had a stomach ache and wanted to go to school late. Diana said sure and I had a slight rant. Diana and I went downtown for her US citizenship interview and before I could park the car and finish breakfast she was done. Passed. They could have sworn her in that afternoon but she couldn't stay. So she should be getting her Naturalization certificate and swearing in sometime in the next 4 weeks. Now back to Mike. We got home and he still wasn't feeling well so we just had him go back to bed. Well there was more to it than just go to bed! We tried to get him in to see a couple of different doctors but no one could see him. Diana drove me to the airport and I headed out to Boca. No sooner had I landed in Boca Diana called and said that she took Mike to the ER room at Sinai and that he had to have his appendix removed. Fast forward a couple of hours and no more appendix. Removed laparoscopically.

Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. Can't turn your back on these kids for a minute.

    Congrats on passing the interview Diana

    Bob P

    ReplyDelete