Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still here but leaving today

Wow, what a great nights sleep. Drugs and ear plugs. After a really lazy morning and late breakfast, Phil and How went to work. Judy and Emmy went to visit their mom in hospital. Joan is recovering from back surgery. We wish her well.

I finally left for Phil's office to help consume the pizza and salad lunch she had ordered for her staff. I was only too happy to help with this formidable task. What is really nice about my brief New York visits is that I am quite happy to just hang out at the apartment. I just don't feel like I have to do touristy stuff or eat out in one of the gazillion restaurants in Manhattan. But the office visits are always fun. I feel like Steve Carell.

The bus trip back to Baltimore was really easy. We were even 15 minutes early!

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment