Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday update

Since arriving home from Boca it's been a pretty quiet couple of days other than catching up on paperwork and getting a well deserved massage. The weather has been typical fall weather and the leaves have been coming down with a vengeance. It looks like crap until the gardeners clean it all up.

On a health update, I will just have to get used to sounding slightly asthmatic at times. The breathing, for the most part, is fine. I just seem to get winded pretty easily. I guess I'm out of shape because I have not done any cardio the past eight months. I have started doing some weight exercises for my arms and legs and sit-ups for my newly acquired 1 pack. No, not 6 pack abs yet! My weight is improving daily. 148 lbs. I just need to make sure I can level it off soon. My appetite is still great so what do I do? Go on diet. Not hardly.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment