Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back home

Tuesday morning my mom and I went to visit (pay our respects) to my late dad. Gabe passed away in February 2002 and we all still miss him terribly. It's always a little unsettling seeing his headstone with his name on it. I guess it brings it all into reality for me to see his name there!

On the way home I had to make one last stop at Jumba Juice for my Acai supercharger. It's only 400 calories! Darn, I wish they had one here in Baltimore.

After bribing him with more Oxtail, Ilan took me to the airport for my flight home. I had a really cool couple of days in Boca with all the friends and family and I had a particularly nice time with my mom. She really is an amazing woman surrounded by so many good friends and close family. Oh, and the weather was fantastic as well.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment