Monday, November 10, 2008

More house hunting

Monday morning I went out house hunting again with Fred. We looked at a couple of other properties but nothing "jumped" out at me. We then went back to see the two homes I liked from the previous outing. I still like them. I will catch Diana up with all the information when I get back to Baltimore.

In the evening cousin Martin (Cuz) and I went to a fantastic steakhouse for dinner and boy, did we dine. Cuz is a regular blog reader and was amazed at the food Chef Mike was making for us here in Baltimore, but he was somewhat dismayed that I never seemed to mention steak. So of course I had to order a really nice steak. Not him. He did the crab and lobster. We washed all this down with a couple of Cappuccinos and a mixed berry dessert. It was a lot of fun.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment